Google Adwords Fundamentals
8th November 2020
1 day, Sun, 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
This course is an entry level course in the basics of Google Ads. We cover overview material on the make-up of Pay-Per-Click advertising and the main components of the Ads system. We create a campaign and show you how to structure Ad Groups, Keywords and Ads.
On completion of this course, students should have an understanding of the following:
- Have a basic understanding of what Adwords is and the terminology that comes with
- Adwords such as CPC (Cost Per Click), CTR (Clickthrough Rate) etc
- Learn a bit about the structure of Accounts, Campaigns, Ad Groups and Keywords
- Be introduced to the new Adwords interface and how to navigate around to undertake the
- basic tasks.
- Understand basic settings at the Campaign level, Ad Group level and we discuss what
- Quality Score is and the factors that affect it.
- We cover the basics of the Search Ads format and how to set up a basic Campaign and Ad
- Group. We go through what syntax is allowed and what is restricted.
- Learn about keywords, negative keywords and ad extensions
- Cover briefly what conversions are and how they can be measured
Please note: All courses need a minimum number to go ahead. If your course does not have enough enrolments, we regret that we will have to cancel and will let you know either by email or text. Courses are usually cancelled, when necessary, 2-3 working days prior to the scheduled start date.