Mindfulness - for Beginners
21st March 2020
1 day, Sat, 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
In this one day workshop Roger will teach, easy to learn techniques that YOU can use to take control of your “inner mind”, and your life. Using these skills can have a major impact on your future.” PLUS….you will learn his “Instant” Self-Hypnosis method.
By the end of the course students will be able to:
- Utilize your sub-conscious mind to make better decisions and access their full potential
- Write powerful positive affirmations to re-programme your subconscious mind
- Set positive goals to get what you want to achieve
- Utilize past positive experiences and resources to prepare and achieve future challenges
- Achieve Peak Performance in an appropriate goal
- Utilize powerful self-improvement techniques to apply in any area of your life
- Bring about a state of Self-Hypnosis
- Utilize Self-Hypnosis to change undesirable habits and behaviour. E.g. improve self-confidence, manage
- stress, increase performance, etc.
Please note: All courses need a minimum number to go ahead. If your course does not have enough enrolments, we regret that we will have to cancel and will let you know either by email or text. Courses are usually cancelled, when necessary, 2-3 working days prior to the scheduled start date.