Are you baffled by all the paperwork and accounting involved for a small business? Come along and gain insight to the know-how required to set up and run a small business more successfully.
Topics covered in this course include:
* The basics of choosing the right business structure
* An understanding of basic accounting principles
* The set-up and operation of a Cash-book to record income, expenditure and GST
* Preparation of Bank Reconciliation
* Preparation of the Income Statement and Balance Sheet
* Kiwisaver, tax and filing requirements
Prior accounting knowledge would be helpful, but it is not a prerequisite.
Please note: All courses need a minimum number to go ahead. If your course does not have enough enrolments, we regret that we will have to cancel and will let you know either by email or text. Courses are usually cancelled, when necessary, 2-3 working days prior to the scheduled start date.