Whether you write novels, how-to guides or are finishing your family history, publishing an e-book is a great way to get your words out into the world.
This course teaches you how to write your own ebooks and sell them through sites like Amazon. Whether you write novels, how-to guides or are finishing your family history, publishing an ebook is a great way to get your words out into the world
By the end of this course, students will:
1. Understand the advantages and disadvantages of publishing ebooks.
2. Have chosen a topic and created an outline for their ebook.
3. Be inspired by true case studies of ebook success.
4. Have a draft of at least one chapter of their ebook ready for publication.
5. Been through the step-by-step process of submitting an ebook to Amazon.
6. Have written a back cover blurb, press release, blog post or other piece of marketing material for their ebook.
Understand how to successfully market an ebook.
7. Received personalized help for their own ebook project.
Please note: All courses need a minimum number to go ahead. If your course does not have enough enrolments, we regret that we will have to cancel and will let you know either by email or text. Courses are usually cancelled, when necessary, 2-3 working days prior to the scheduled start date.