Can't find a tradesman? Lots of small jobs around the home you can learn to do yourself with some simple tools. Without prior experience, come and gain skills you need to renovate for a fraction of the cost. The course involves theory as well as 'hands-on' practise, and mistakes are part of learning.
The course content we will cover includes:
• Basic tools
• Using timber and gib board
• Installing shelves, wardrobe rails, etc
• Layout issues/Repairs/ Moisture issues, as time allows
• (Electrical and plumbing methods will not be covered)
• Learn how to fix leaky taps,
• Deal with toilet blockages, flushing, seats etc.
• Repair holes in the wall
• Gib stopping
• Security Latches
Please note: All courses need a minimum number to go ahead. If your course does not have enough enrolments, we regret that we will have to cancel and will let you know either by email or text. Courses are usually cancelled, when necessary, 2-3 working days prior to the scheduled start date.