Attendees of this Workshop should expect to leave with the knowledge and ability to effectively manage
their KiwiSaver Funds, with a greater understanding of KiwiSaver as a whole.
The workshop will cover the following keypoints
1. What is KiwiSaver?
2. How does KiwiSaver work? Contribution channels
3. The difference between investing and saving
4. What is the difference between a Provider and a Fund?
5. How different Funds invest differently, risk analysis
6. The 9 default funds
7. KiwiSaver for employers
8. How and when to access your funds
9. The right KiwiSaver fund for you
Please note: All courses need a minimum number to go ahead. If your course does not have enough enrolments, we regret that we will have to cancel and will let you know either by email or text. Courses are usually cancelled, when necessary, 2-3 working days prior to the scheduled start date.