How To Be Found On the Internet
There are currently no upcoming dates for this course. Check back soon!
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now!
Set up your web site to increase visitors. Learn about the key principles of Search Engine Optimisation and how to set your web site up to be found, tuning for key words, then how to list with the three largest search engines and establish webmaster consoles for monitoring. We will cover Google Dashboard, Google Analytics and how to set it up and Yahoo and Bing webmaster interfaces.
On completion of this course, students should be able to demonstrate an understanding of the following:
- • Learn about the main objective of a web-site and introduction to internet marketing
- • Learn about the key concepts of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) from an organic perspective ie without purchasing advertising
- • Learn about keywords and key-phrases and their deployment
- • Learn about the on-page factors which are related to how a search engine can findyour site, title tags, keywords, meta description etc
- • Learn about the off-page factors which are about link optimisation and how to build good anchor links and page ranking
- • Learn about the search engine monitoring consoles for Google, Yahoo and Bing and how they help the ongoing tuning process of the website for better SEO
Please note: All courses need a minimum number to go ahead. If your course does not have enough enrolments, we regret that we will have to cancel and will let you know either by email or text. Courses are usually cancelled, when necessary, 2-3 working days prior to the scheduled start date.